LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTYSprings Window Fashions, LLC (“SWF”) provides the following warranties on its Bali®, Graber® and SWFcontract™ products:
Type of Warranty
Limited lifetime warranty on all SWFcontract (™) products sold by SWF or by Buffalo Contract.
What Is Covered
Products are warranted against original defects in materials or workmanship during the specified warranty period.
What Is Not Covered
This Limited Warranty does not cover:
- Conditions or damage caused by abuse, accidents, alterations, misuse or failure to follow instructions for measurement, installation, use, cleaning or maintenance, including those instructions found at the end of this Limited Warranty.
- Normal wear and tear, including but not limited to fading or yellowing over the lifetime of the product, deterioration when exposed to sunlight for prolonged periods of time, and cord failure as a result of wearing out over time.
- Variations in colors from lot to lot (colors may not exactly match samples or previously purchased products).
- Products that are unusable by reason of mis-measurement or installation not in accordance with the instructions provided by SWF.
- Damage resulting from non-interior applications, exposure to outdoor elements, or extremely high humidity environments.
Who Is Covered
This Limited Warranty extends only to the original purchaser.
SWF’s obligations under this Limited Warranty are limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts or products. SWF is not responsible for shipping costs or labor costs associated with measuring, removing or reinstalling products. Repairs or replacements under this Limited Warranty will be made with like or similar parts.
Limitation of Damages / Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER, AND IS INTENDED TO EXCLUDE, ANY AND ALL LIABILITY OF SWF, WHETHER UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY IMPLIED BY LAW, FOR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, SWF HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED ARE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, LIMITED IN DURATION TO FIVE (5) YEARS.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the foregoing limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This Limited Warranty gives specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that vary from state to state. No person is authorized to extend or alter this Limited Warranty.
To obtain warranty service, contact the dealer from whom the product was purchased. The dealer will work with SWF to arrange for inspection of the product and warranty service as appropriate.
Warranty claims must be accompanied by the original sales information as well as relevant details regarding the claim, including the nature of the problem, the location of the product, cleaning/maintenance history, etc.
Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions
Solar shade fabric may be cleaned by occasional vacuuming. For stained shades, brush the fabric with a mild detergent and thoroughly rinse. Allow the shade to dry completely before raising. Do NOT completely immerse the fabric. If commercial spot cleaners or diluted bleach mixtures are used, they must first be tested and allowed to dry on an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility.
Professional blind cleaners use a variety of methods to clean blinds and vary in their capabilities. While Springs Window Fashions knows that many of our window treatments can be safely cleaned using the appropriate ultrasonic or injection/extraction cleaning methods, we cannot guarantee the outcome of any cleaning services provided by an independent company. For assistance in locating a certified blind cleaner that serves your area, visit www.blindcleaners.net.
Do not use cleaning methods involving heat, bleach, abrasives, or solvents. Use of these methods will void the warranty.
Bali, Graber and FashionPleat are registered trademarks of Springs Window Fashions, LLC.